Terms & Conditions
This website is operated by Genius Foods Ltd (referred to as 'we/our/us'). As a user of this website (referred to as 'you/your') you acknowledge that any use of this website is subject to these Terms and Conditions.
We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any such changes will take effect when posted on the website and it is your responsibility to read the Terms and Conditions on each occasion you use this website and your continued use of the website shall signify your acceptance to be bound by the latest Terms and Conditions.
If you are not a consumer, you confirm that you have authority to bind any business on whose behalf you use this website.
All content included on this website, such as text, graphics, logos, images and software is the property of Genius Foods Ltd. or its content suppliers and is protected by United Kingdom and International copyright.
You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within this website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only. You further acknowledge that any other use of the material and content of this website is strictly prohibited and you agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
Genius Foods Ltd will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information on this website but makes no representation or warranty of any kind express or implied statutory or otherwise regarding the contents or availability of this website or that it will be timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this website or the server that makes it available is free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy or reliability of the website.
To provide increased value to our customers, we may provide links to other websites or resources for you to access at your sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that, as you have chosen to enter the linked website we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not review or endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for (i) the privacy practices of such websites, (ii) the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources or (iii) the use which others make of these websites or resources, nor are we responsible or liable for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services available on such external websites or resources.
Win a Visit from the Genius Van
The Win a visit from the Genius van competition is only open to UK residents, aged over 18, excluding employees of the promoter and all those professionally associated with this promotion.
The promotion will run from Tuesday 25th June 2013 until midday on Tuesday 2nd July 2013.
To enter: simply visit the Toast Tour page on the Genius website, enter your name, email, event location of where you want the van to attend and a reason why you should win.
No purchase is necessary however internet access is required.
Number of entries allowed
Maximum of one entry per person.
The Genius Van will be available to attend the one winner’s event of their choice on the 13th July to supply toast to attendees.
Winners will be selected by Genius from the list of entrants on Tuesday 2nd July.
Prizes are non transferable and no cash equivalent is available.
Winners may be required to participate in reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoter or its agencies.
The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to substitute the prizes with prizes of comparable value if circumstances make this necessary.
Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to eliminate or qualify any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these conditions or the spirit of the promotion.
The Promoter cannot be held responsible for third party products and services offered as prizes and all such prizes may be subject to the providers’ standard terms and conditions.
The winner’s names and county will be available on the Genius Facebook site at the end of the promotion.
Aside from the use of entry data for the performance of this promotion, the Promoter will not use personal data for any other purpose without the express consent of the entrant.
The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Entries from third parties, syndicates or those regarded by the Promoter to be via automated or other means outside of the spirit of this promotion, will be disqualified. Proof of identity will be requested of winner.
The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, terminate or suspend this promotion at any time.
Entry to the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
The Promoter: Genius Foods Ltd. 22 Northumberland Street South West Lane, Edinburgh, EH3 6JD.
Genius Foods Ltd. 22 Northumberland Street South West Lane, Edinburgh, EH3 6JD.
Genius Friendlier Lunch Competition Terms & Conditions
- Competition entries will only be accepted by submitting your email address via one of the promotional leaflets at one of the Friendlier Lunch events held in the UK between 28th Jul 2014 and 2nd Sept 2014.
- Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, School Holidays and Bank Holidays (both UK & USA). Flights must include a Saturday night in your destination. Departure airport used will be dependent on the direct availability from the winner's nearest available airport, which may not necessarily be the closest. Non UK passport holders may need a visa for this destination, which they should arrange with the Embassy at their own expense. Includes all taxes and surcharges. At least one person travelling must be over the age of 21 years.
- Hotel is classed as a 4 star and is based on two people sharing a twin or double room with ensuite facilities on a room only basis.
- For all US trips, UK passport holders must hold a valid ESTA (electronic tourist visa) from the US Embassy, which can be applied for a minimum of 72 hours prior to travel. Anyone not holding an ESTA will be deported from the US on arrival without exception. It is the winner's responsibility to comply with the ESTA visa requirements of the United States of America. Approval is at its discretion of the US Embassy and NDL Group cannot be held responsible for being rejected.
- Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply.
- All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prizewinner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
- Prizes are not transferable and cannot be taken as cash.